With the Frient Humidity Sensor, you can monitor your indoor climate (temperature and humidity levels). The humidity sensor provides accurate temperature and humidity reporting and has a long battery life.
- Insert the batteries into the sensor.
- Open the app and press the "+" button, then select "Add Device."
- Choose the device type "Frient Humidty Sensor."
- Follow the steps in the Eva Smart Home app.
In the Eva Smart Home app, you will have the following information:
- Temperature measurement
- Humidity measurement
- Open the device housing.
- Hold the button until the LED light starts blinking (see illustration below).
- The LED light will blink once, then twice, and finally multiple times in a row.
- When you release the button, the LED light will flash once, indicating that the reset is complete.
What do the lights mean?
- When the LED light blinks red, it is searching for a network. When the LED light stops blinking, the sensor is connected.
- If you hold the button for a moment, and it blinks red, the device is reset.
For wall placement, it is recommended to position the sensor 50 cm away from the wall and 150 cm above the floor (see illustration below).