With the Frient Air Quality Sensor, you can monitor the air quality and temperature in your home through the Eva Smart Home app.
- Insert the batteries into the sensor.
- Open the app and press the "+" button, then select "Add Device."
- Choose the device type "Frient Air Quality Sensor."
- Follow the steps in the Eva Smart Home app.
In the Eva Smart Home app, you will have the following information:
- Temperature measurement
- Humidity measurement
- TVOC measurement
- Open the device housing.
- Press and hold the button until the LED light starts blinking (see illustration below)
- The LED light will blink once, then twice, and finally multiple times in a row.
- Release the button, and the LED light will flash once, indicating that the reset is complete
What do the lights mean?
- When the LED light blinks red, it is searching for a network. When the LED light stops blinking, the sensor is connected.
- If you hold the button for a moment, and it blinks red, the device is reset.
For wall placement, it is recommended to position the sensor 50 cm away from the wall and 150 cm above the floor (see illustration below).